Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jacpot Visits the College Roommates and families

Cindy, Jacpot, and I took a trip to Thousand Oaks to have dinner with the college roommates, wives, and kids.

Jacpot and Mark have a conversation while Casey pets their dog Tinkerbelle.

Bob, Mark, Lynne, David, and Susie relax before dinner with appetizers.

Jacpot and Tinkerbelle had a great time playing all evening.

The next morning we got up early so I could run in a 25k at Malibu Creek State Park (they filmed M.A.S.H. there) and Jacpot and I wait in the McDonald's parking lot while Cindy goes in to get us some coffee.

Just before the race it was a nice overcast cool morning.

While I was running Cindy and Jacpot drove into Malibu and played at a park. Jacpot takes a rest on the bench afterwards.

Coming into the final mile, the sun is out and I'm a little tired, but feeling good.

I was hoping to finish under 3 hours as you can see by the time in the picture that was accomplished. The background shows Bulldog hill we had to climb which was on mostly fire roads and some single track.

No comments: