Saturday, September 20, 2008

Jacpot Goes on the Musical Road

A few weeks ago Honda installed grooves in the road in Lancaster for a commercial they were shooting. Driving a car over the road at 55 mph is supposed to act like a needle on a record and play the William Tell Overture (theme from Lone Ranger). There are only 5 "singing roads" in the world and this is the only one in the U.S. Unfortunatlely they made it too close to some houses and due to complaints of them not being able to sleep at night they are paving it over this Monday.


I'm not sure how much Jacopt enjoyed the musical road, but I think he enjoyed playing ball this morning much more. In two weeks is Bark At The Park and I read they will be having a place where they will measure your dog's speed with a radar gun. Jacpot is pretty fast so I think that will be fun to see. They also have a frisbee contest and I am not sure if we will enter Jacpot as he is easily distracted but if the timing is right we may give it a shot. Below is a little taste of his speed.

1 comment:

Miguel Rivas said...

I took Nala to Bark at the Park last year. And I would love to go this year but I have a wedding to go to. That's really unfortunate.