Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jacpot Searches For Morro Rock

We went to Morro Bay for the weekend, but Jacpot was a little confused where he was because he couldn't see Morro Rock. Every where we went he seemed a little lost but kept on looking.

Last Time I was Here the Rock was right over there, who could have moved the rock?

None of these guys seem to know where the rock is either.



We went to San Luis Obispo for lunch and had Mongolian BBQ and listened to the band. Jacpot still can't find the rock even with all the sunshine.


No Morro Rock here.... HEY, Who's that guy with Chris?

Played frisbee at some parks on Saturday and Sunday but still can't find that rock.


We went back to the beach on Sunday. Even if I point my ears back and squint my eyes I can't see anything that looks like a big rock.


Still no big rock, but I see some big Elephant Seals on the dock.

Again, no rock, but a lot of neat pelicans diving for fish.

What do you know, there's Morro Rock, it was there all this time behind the fog.

No comments: