Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jacpot Goes To Cold Springs

We had another great time in Cold Springs. Unfortunately I am having troubles with my camera so until I get a new camera my picture quality is unreliable. For now the only good picture I have of the weekend is the one below I nabbed off off Dave's blog.
The Hurst's and the White's joined us for a few days filled with partly cloudy weather. We even got some rain and snow on Saturday evening through Sunday morning. Jacpot, Teresa, and Cindy (little) ran around the lake every morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad Jacpot had fun with the Hurst family at Cold Springs... so did I!!! Add in the Whites-- it must have been a blast!
Happy Thanksgiving.. Mahalo Nui Loa...Aloha...Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris - awesome to see your updates about jacpot who is the busiest dog I know. I went over to look at Eric's blog which is really great. You should try to incorporate some of his blog site into yours.... LOL. :-)- Sheri

Anonymous said...

I agree you should talk to Eric and get some advice on improving your site.

Chris Jensen said...

For the record, Eric must have paid Sheri a lot of money or have some really good stuff on her. Brother Eric is feeling nervous that he is getting fewer hits than a dog.