Monday, January 5, 2009

Jacpot Enjoys Snowy Time In Cold Springs

We have arrived home after spending a few days with parents in Fresno and then a couple of weeks at the cabin in Cold Springs with family and friends.

Christmas dinner... Jacpot must have been camera shy.


Jacpot receives his own stocking filled with homemade dog biscuits made by Shirley.


Jacpot, Cindy, and Jerry enjoy a walk just after a nice snow storm.


Warren, Judy, and Cindy work on one of their clues that eventually leads them to their Christmas present, as Jacpot watches in the background. The previous clue led them to this jigsaw puzzle which had a clue written on the back of the puzzle.


Some of the group that went skiing.


Cindy and I pose for a picture. I am wearing my new helmet that I bought for skiing. I have become a fan of helmets after my fall on roller blades.



Jacpot, Cindy, and Chris pose for a picture.


Some of the gang takes a break from snow sledding at Pinecrest Lake.

Jacpot enjoys the fresh powder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the memories. It was a great Christmas.
Shirl