Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jacpot Stays Home and Chris Goes on a Lonely Run

In the last year and a half Jacpot has kept me company on all of my runs except for a few, and today was one of those. With the temperature at 101 degrees I decided it was a little too hot to take Jacpot for a run in the desert with me. Since I went back to work, Cindy has been taking Jacpot to the park in the mornings where he visits with all of his dog and people friends. Jacpot also plays ambassador and says hello to anyone that is new and encourages a game of frisbee. Unfortunately Cindy is not good about taking the camera so I have no pictures.

Jacpot also wants to say congratulations to Jennie who just got her black belt last night. Now both Jennie and Jacob both have black belts and they are not even out of elementary school... Jacpot is impressed.

Finally, we are excited for good buddy Jeff Mitchell for being 95% completed with his book about the near death experience of his old friend in the Alaskan waters, and he has a new blog From The Wing To The Wedge.. We are looking forward to reading Jeff's book after it is published.

No comments: