Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jacpot Earns Money

A few weeks ago, I decided to pick up trash with my "grabber" while Jacpot and I walked around schools, parks, etc. After a while I realized I was picking up a lot of plastic recyclable bottles. I decided to switch gears and pick up plastic bottles and aluminum cans, especially after reading that somewhere between two-thirds and 80% of all plastic bottles end up in landfills. After picking up bottles and cans for the month of February, I took in my second load today and Jacpot earned a combined total of $60.20. One might say I am the one picking up the bottles and cans but I have to give full credit to Jacpot for getting me out there on our adventures.
.
Perhaps Jacpot will inspire other dog walkers to pick up recyclable bottles and cans on their outings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for lunch Jacpot. Now we know why Chris picked up the tab.
You are a sweet puppy. Your mommy and daddy are pretty sweet too.